Digestive Soothe, Slippery Elm 400mg
Why it works
- may soothe and relieve irritation of the lining of the digestive tract
- may soothe inflammation of the stomach
Slippery Elm has traditionally been used in traditional Western herbal medicine to help soothe and relieve irritation, especially of mucous surfaces such as the lining of the digestive tract. It has also traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to help soothe inflammation of the stomach. The contents of Nature’s Own Digestive Soothe slippery elm capsules may be mixed with water to form a drink which may soothe the lining of the throat and digestive tract.
|RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE||
Take 4 Digestive Soothe, Slippery Elm 400mg capsules daily five minutes before food.
Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
|EACH TABLET CONTAINS||
Slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) stem bark inner powder 400mg
|AVAILABLE PACK SIZES||
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
You might be interested in reading:
- What is Lecithin?
- How Nature’s OwnTM Lecithin 1200mg can help my liver
- What is the Digestive Benefit of Fermented Foods?
- How Do Antibiotics Affect Digestion?
Want more information? Contact our trained naturopaths.