Vegetable-packed tuna salad
- 2 big handfuls mixed leaves (such as baby spinach, rocket or baby kale)
- 6 snow peas
- 6 Roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- ½ small avocado, sliced
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- ½ cup olives
- 200g tuna chunks in spring water
- Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the mixed leaves, snow peas, tomatoes, zucchini, capsicum, avocado, onion and olives in a large salad bowl and toss to combine.
Drain the spring water from the tuna, then scatter the chunks over the top of the salad. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and oil according to taste and toss well, then season and serve.
Baked white fish with potato-free mash
Alternative potato free mash. Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Easy apple & chicken salad
Toss together the chicken, apple, celery... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Barbecue beef & vegie burger
Simple weekday burger. Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...