Quick chicken curry
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 medium onion (any type), cut into wedges
- 300g lean chicken breast, diced
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into ½-cm rounds
- 1 cup green beans, chopped and cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 tsp curry paste
- 1 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
- 1 cup basmati rice, cooked
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion and chicken and cook until lightly browned. Add the carrot and beans and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Add the curry paste and combine well, then cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the sauce has reduced a little.
Divide the curry between two plates and serve with the rice.
Ginger salmon parcels
Revitalising ginger salmon... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Grilled beef with curried cauliflower rice
Grilled beef and rice dish... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Easy chicken & vegetable stir-fry
Heat a non-stick wok over high heat... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...