Prawn & vegetable rice paper rolls
- 4 small to medium rice-paper wraps
- 200g cooked prawns
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into ribbons
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and cut into strips
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Pour warm water into a medium-size bowl and place 1 rice paper wrap into the water until it’s tender.
Place the softened wrap on a flat surface. Top with one-quarter of the prawns, sprouts, carrot, cucumber and avocado, fold in the ends and roll up firmly to enclose the filling.
Repeat with the remaining 3 wraps and serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Antioxidant breakfast bowl
Antioxidant breakfast idea... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Fresh herb & pasta salad
Add the garlic and pasta and cook according to package instructions or until al dente. Read more from one of our...
Healthy Thai beef salad
Salad for meat lovers... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...