Prawn & vegetable rice paper rolls
- 4 small to medium rice-paper wraps
- 200g cooked prawns
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into ribbons
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and cut into strips
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Pour warm water into a medium-size bowl and place 1 rice paper wrap into the water until it’s tender.
Place the softened wrap on a flat surface. Top with one-quarter of the prawns, sprouts, carrot, cucumber and avocado, fold in the ends and roll up firmly to enclose the filling.
Repeat with the remaining 3 wraps and serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Grilled beef with curried cauliflower rice
Grilled beef and rice dish... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Poached egg & quinoa bowl
Ever tried quinoa? Try this simple meal idea. Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...