Prawn & vegetable rice paper rolls
- 4 small to medium rice-paper wraps
- 200g cooked prawns
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into ribbons
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and cut into strips
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Pour warm water into a medium-size bowl and place 1 rice paper wrap into the water until it’s tender.
Place the softened wrap on a flat surface. Top with one-quarter of the prawns, sprouts, carrot, cucumber and avocado, fold in the ends and roll up firmly to enclose the filling.
Repeat with the remaining 3 wraps and serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Spaghetti with smoked salmon, lemon & chilli
Fresh Spaghetti with salmon, lemon and chilli... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Snack or quick meal idea... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Vegetable-packed tuna salad
Tuna salad idea... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...