Pomegranate & turkey salad
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 handful shredded red cabbage
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 200g grilled turkey breast, sliced into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ small avocado
- 1 handful chopped coriander
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the spinach, cabbage and celery in a bowl and toss.
Place the turkey, pomegranate, avocado and chopped coriander into a salad bowl.
Drizzle with oil and balsamic vinegar, toss well and season.
Green renewal juice
Revitalise and renew with this simple drink... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Poached egg & quinoa bowl
Ever tried quinoa? Try this simple meal idea. Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Nectarine bircher muesli
Not just healthy but tasty. Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...