Pomegranate & turkey salad
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 handful shredded red cabbage
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 200g grilled turkey breast, sliced into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ small avocado
- 1 handful chopped coriander
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the spinach, cabbage and celery in a bowl and toss.
Place the turkey, pomegranate, avocado and chopped coriander into a salad bowl.
Drizzle with oil and balsamic vinegar, toss well and season.
Healthy breakfast burrito
Mexican breakfast idea... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Healthy breakfast cake, mmm yum... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Turmeric chicken patties with steamed greens
Home made patty idea... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...