Chicken, avocado & mango salad
- 200g roast chicken, shredded
- 2 large handfuls rocket
- 1 handful snow peas, sliced
- 1 small ripe avocado, finely sliced
- 1 ripe mango, diced
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, torn roughly
- 1 tsp mild mustard
- 1 tbs honey
- 3 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
In a large bowl, combine the chicken with all the salad ingredients and toss well.
Place the mustard, honey, vinegar and oil in a small container, cover with a lid and shake well. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss well and serve.
Pork, baby corn & broccoli stir-fry
Simple stir fry to try... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Quinoa pear porridge
Cheap and easy winter morning breakfast... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Nectarine bircher muesli
Not just healthy but tasty. Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...