Black quinoa & fennel salad
- 1 cup cooked black quinoa
- 2 big handfuls baby spinach
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 zucchini, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 handful parsley, roughly torn
- 2 tbs pine nuts
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add the cooled quinoa and the spinach to a bowl, along with the fennel, capsicum, zucchini, avocado and parsley.
Place the lime juice, avocado oil and salt and pepper in a separate bowl and combine well.
Serve the salad topped with a drizzle of the dressing and the pine nuts.
Green power smoothie
Get some of those daily greens in with this simple smoothie. Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Easy apple & chicken salad
Toss together the chicken, apple, celery... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Blueberry & mint salad
Fresh and fruity salad... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...