Barbecue beef & vegie burger
- Olive oil spray
- 200g extra lean beef mince
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thick slices
- 2 small red onions, cut into thick slices
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into lengths
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 wholemeal bread rolls
- 2 tbs tomato relish
- ½ cup baby spinach, chopped
Lightly coat a non-stick frying pan, grill or barbecue with oil and heat to medium.
Split the beef into 2 portions and flatten into round patties of about 1cm thick. Place the patties, zucchini, tomato, onions and capsicum on the grill. Season and cook for about 2-3 minutes each side, until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables are chargrilled.
Cut the bread rolls in half, spoon on the relish and top with the baby spinach, beef and vegetables. Serve.
Smoky Mexican chicken
Smokey chicken mexican style... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Quick and easy omelette... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...
Vegetable-packed tuna salad
Tuna salad idea... Read more from one of our delicious and healthy...