Zinc, B6 & Magnesium Tablets
This formulation may also help to maintain normal muscle and nerve function and keep bones strong. Zinc also helps maintain healthy skin and is an antioxidant, helping to reduce free radical damage.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
No added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
- Relief of PMS symptoms including mood swings, irritability, tiredness and fatigue
- Contains magnesium for healthy muscle function
Take two tablets two times daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
All active ingredients
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate 15.6mg equiv. to elemental zinc 5.7mg
- Vitamin b6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg
- Magnesium oxide – heavy 51.5mg equiv. to elemental magnesium 30mg
Learn about Zinc supplements and the health benefits that Zinc can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Learn about Vitamin B Complex and why Vitamin B supplements are important. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Learn about magnesium supplements and the health benefits that magnesium can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity
Vitex Agnus Castus 1000mg Capsules
Once daily relief from PMS symptoms.