Nature’s Own Mega Magnesium Powder + CoQ10
Nature’s Own Mega Magnesium Powder + CoQ10 is an advanced formulation containing easily absorbed Magnesium citrate.
- Relieves muscle cramps & helps relieve mild muscle spasms *
- Supports heathy muscle function*
- Supports heart health* *when dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate CoQ10:
- Supports energy levels
Adults - For relief of muscle spasms and cramps: Take 1 metric teaspoon daily (6g) with water or as recommended by your healthcare professional. For energy support: Take 2 metric teaspoons daily (12g) with water. If symptoms persist, contact your healthcare professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
No added gluten, lactose, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners, dairy products or animal derived products.
WARNING: Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. (Contains Vitamin B6). This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Contains sugars and sulfur dioxide.
All active ingredients
EACH 6g POWDER CONTAINS
- Ubidecarenone (CoEnzyme Q10) 30mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 50mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
- Calcium (from Calcium Lactate Gluconate) 65mg
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate Nonahydrate) 300mg
- Selenium (from Selenomethionine) 50micrograms
- Taurine 200mg
- Glutamine 200mg
- Potassium (from Potassium Citrate) 55mg
- Manganese (from Manganese gluconate) 5mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Gluconate) 5mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50micrograms
Learn about Coenzyme Q10 supplementation and the health benefits that Coenzyme Q10 can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Learn about magnesium supplements and the health benefits that magnesium can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Learn about Zinc supplements and the health benefits that Zinc can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity