Triple Strength Garlic + C & Horseradish Tablets
Nature's Own Triple Strength Garlic Horseradish + C formula is a combination of herbs that are used in Traditional Western Herbal medicine to help relieve mucous congestion and symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and vitamin C to support a healthy immune system.
60, 100 and 150 tablets
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms of mild catarrh and temporarily relief of cough
- Supports the immune system
- Activates neutrophils, the most prevalent white blood cells that help to support your immune function.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If coughing or symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
No added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived products.
All active ingredients
- Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana) extract equiv. to dry root (2g) 2000mg
- Garlic (Allium sativum) extract equiv. to fresh bulb 1200mg (1.2g)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 500mg
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) extract equiv. to dry seed 50mg
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) extract equiv. to dry root 50mg
Learn about Garlic supplementation and the health benefits that Garlic can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Learn about Vitamin C supplementation and the health benefits that Vitamin C can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity
Cold & Flu Max-Relief Tablets
Provides relief of cold & flu symptoms including coughs and mild sore throats.
High Strength Echinacea 10,000mg Capsules
Contains a potent dose of Echinacea that helps relieve the symptoms and reduce the duration of colds and the flu.