Triple Concentrated Fish Oil Capsules
Nature’s Own Triple Concentrated Fish Oil contains 3x as much omega 3 compared to the standard fish oil capsules.
Nature’s Own Triple Concentrated Fish Oil is a natural source of omega 3 fatty acids, the “good fats” that supports heart health while maintaining the body’s general wellbeing.
It may also help reduce joint inflammation and swelling, assists with eye health and benefit the brain and visual function of the baby during pregnancy and early stages of lactation.
It is constantly tested for pesticides and heavy metals, including mercury, so you can be sure you are receiving high quality fish oil.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Contains orange oil.
No artificial surfactants (polysorbates), no added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or dairy products.
- Supports heart health.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels and blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Maintains joint health and mobility as it may help reduce joint inflammation and swelling.
- Assist with eye health as it plays a structural and functional role in the retina.
- Beneficial during pregnancy and lactation as it is important for normal development of the brain and visual function of the baby.
Take 1 capsule a day with food for general wellbeing and heart health. For arthritis & joint health take 1 capsule 3 times per day with food. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
All active ingredients
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 1500mg (1.5g) Equiv. omega-3 marine triglycerides 945mg Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 465mg Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 315mg
Learn about Fish Oil supplementation and the health benefits that Fish Oil can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity