Mega Magnesium Powder + CoQ10
With over 60% of all the magnesium in the body being found in the skeleton, this mineral is essential for the human body and is a crucial nutrient for bones.
Adequate magnesium is also important for muscle contraction and relaxation, and its inadequacy may result in muscle cramps, weakness or spasms.
Coenzyme Q10 and magnesium are required for energy production in the mitochondria which is found in every cell in the body.
- High potency magnesium powder in a great tasting citrus flavour
- Triple action formula – support for muscles, energy and heart health
- Contains highly absorbed magnesium citrate
- Helps relieve muscle weakness, cramps and spasms
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines
- Supports energy production and heart health
For relief of muscle spasms and cramps: take 1 metric teaspoon daily (6g) with water or as recommended by your healthcare professional. For migraine management: take 2 metric teaspoons daily (12g) daily with water.
Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare professional as soon as possible (contains vitamin B6). This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Contains sugar.
All active ingredients
- Magnesium (as citrate nonahydrate) 300mg
- CoEnzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 30mg
- Taurine 200mg
- Glutamine 200mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100mg
- Calcium (as lactate gluconate) 65mg
- Potassium (as citrate) 55mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 50mcg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 50mcg
- Manganese (as gluconate) 5mg
- Zinc (as gluconate) 5mg
Learn about Coenzyme Q10 supplementation and the health benefits that Coenzyme Q10 can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Learn about magnesium supplements and the health benefits that magnesium can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Learn about Zinc supplements and the health benefits that Zinc can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity