High Strength Defence C Tablets
Vitamin C plays an important role in overall general health and wellbeing as it is required daily by many bodily systems. Vitamin C is particularly useful during the colder months as it may reduce the duration and incidence of colds and may assist in the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections.
60 tablets, 150 tablets
- A high strength, low acid, well absorbed form of Vitamin C enhanced with Bioflavonoids to enhance the effectiveness of Vitamin C.
- This sustained release formula lasts longer in the body, so it is available when it is needed most.
- Long lasting immune support.
- Reduces the severity and duration of cold symptoms.
- Relieves the symptoms of colds, allergies and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Activates neutrophils, the most prevalent white blood cells that defend you against infections.
- Potent antioxidant helping to reduce the risk of free radical damage.
- Assists wound healing.
- For the formation and structural integrity of capillaries.
All active ingredients
- Ascorbic Acid 500mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 605.2mg, equiv. Ascorbic Acid 500mg (Total Vitamin C 1000mg)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 50mg
- Rosehip (Rosa canina ext equiv. fruit dry 8.33mg) 50mg
- Hesperidin 50mg
- Rutin 50mg
Learn about Vitamin C supplementation and the health benefits that Vitamin C can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity