Cold & Flu Max-Relief Tablets
Nature’s Own has selected premium quality, evidence based, natural ingredients to create Nature’s Own Cold & Flu Max-Relief, a specialised cold & flu complex containing Andrographis, Vitamin C and Elderberry to help relieve the symptoms and reduce the duration of colds and flu.
Symptoms of colds and flu include sore throat, nasal irritation, and congestion, coughs, sneezing, runny nose and fever.
The Andrographis used in this product is a quality Indian Echinacea that is also known as the King of Bitters. This medicinal plant has been used extensively in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for a wide variety of conditions including reducing fevers.
Vitamin C enhances this formula by supporting immune function and helping to maintain normal white blood cell (leukocyte) activity as well as stimulate the production of phagocytes. White blood cells, are involved in defending the body against microorganisms and phagocytes engulf and digest microbes and other foreign bodies.
If taken when you first feel the onset of a cold & flu, Nature’s OwnTM Cold & Flu Max-Relief may shorten the duration & lessen your symptoms.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Not recommended for use by pregnant women.
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, dairy products or animal-derived ingredients.
- Relief of cold & flu symptoms including coughs & mild sore throat.
- Used in traditional Chinese medicine to reduce fever.
- May reduce the severity and duration of colds and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Supports the immune system.
- May have anti-inflammatory actions.
- Relieves the symptoms of allergies
For immune support take two tablets daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. At the onset of a cold take two tablets up to three times daily.
All active ingredients
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) ext equiv to leaf dry (2g) 2000mg; equiv Andrographolide 50mg
- Vitamin C (from Calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 200mg
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) dried juice equiv to fresh fruit 1000mg
Learn about Vitamin C supplementation and the health benefits that Vitamin C can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity