Cold Liver Fortified Capsules
Nature’s Own Cod Liver Oil Fortified is important for maintaining healthy immune function and assisting in normal growth, development and reproduction.
It helps maintain a normal, healthy respiratory system by maintaing the integrity of the epithelial cells of the respiratory tract, and acts as an antioxidant.
- Helps maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Maintains healthy immune function and general wellbeing.
- Supports healthy eye function.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents (R.E.) (2330IU) for women and 900mcg (3000IU) for men. WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg R.E. (10,000IU), vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
No added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, or dairy products.
All active ingredients
- Fortified cod liver oil 160mg
- Equiv.to Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate 42mcg R.E.) 88IU
- Equiv.to Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate 1.157mcg R.E.) 3912IU
- Total Vitamin A (1.199mg R.E.) 3995IU Equiv. to Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 380mg) 15.5IU Equiv. to Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 9.66mcg) 386.4IU
- Total Vitamin D3 (10mcg) 400IU
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity
High Strength Garlic 10,000mg Odourless Tablets
Traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, mucous congesti... Read more