Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3 + K2
This formula contains a combination of nutrients that assist with the absorption and delivery of calcium into the body to support strong bones and healthy muscle function.
Lifestyle factors such as prolonged stress and lack of sleep may deplete magnesium levels whilst calcium requirements can increase with age, gender, diet, pregnancy and post menopause.
Vitamin K2 is responsible for the carboxylation of the bone protein osteocalcin. Osteocalcin regulates the function of calcium to support bone health.
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, or dairy products.
120 tablets, 180 tablets
- May help prevent osteoporosis
- Maintains healthy muscle function
- Contains vitamin D3 to promote calcium absorption into bones
All active ingredients
- Calcium (as citrate hydrate) 63.2mg
- Calcium (as phosphate) 186.8mg
- Magnesium (as citrate nonahydrate) 20mg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 17.5mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 6.25mg) 250IU
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)) 16.25mcg
Learn about Calcium supplementation and the health benefits that Calcium can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Learn about magnesium supplements and the health benefits that magnesium can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Learn about Vitamin D supplementation and the health benefits that Vitamin D can give to your body. Click here to find out more. What does your body want?
Carefully sourced from around the world
Supervised by highly qualified scientists
Production validated for potency and purity