What is calamari oil used for?
Calamari oil is growing in awareness and popularity as the rising new addition to the omega-3 family. Like its counterparts, fish oil and krill oil, it’s a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids, especially docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). In fact, one standard 1000mg capsule of calamari oil contains four times more DHA than a standard 1000mg fish oil capsule and six times more DHA than Nature’s Own Ultra Krill Oil. As a potent source of DHA and other omega 3 fatty acids, calamari oil has a number of benefits for the body and may support heart, joint, brain, eye and general health.
Calamari oil may be used to:
- Assist in the maintenance of general well-being
- Support normal growth and cell function
- Maintain joint health and mobility
- Help maintain eye health
- Support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Help maintain healthy cognitive function and memory in the aging brain
- Assist in the maintenance of normal triglyceride levels in healthy people
- Help maintain a healthy LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio in healthy people
- Support normal blood pressure in healthy people
Calamari oil and supplementation
Calamari oil is available on its own as a high strength DHA supplement, as well as in combination with krill oil, to keep your joints active, your heart healthy and your brain working.
Learn about which Nature's Own product may be appropriate for you.SEE THE PRODUCTS HERE
Published February 19, 2015
Benefits of non‐acidic vitamin C
Our bodies can’t synthesis vitamin C, so it’s essential that we consume it through our...
Signs and symptoms of anxiety
People with anxiety usually present with a number of emotional and physical signs and...
How can I relieve my digestive problems?
Digestive complaints such as bloating and indigestion are common and usually manageable with diet and lifestyle...