Nature’s Own Seeds Giveaway.
SANOFI-AVENTIS HEALTHCARE PTY LTD ABN 43 076 651 959, Talavera Corporate Centre, Building D, 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 02 8666 2000.
Start date: 1st March 2022 at 09:00 am AEST.
End date: 30th September 2022 at 11:59 pm AEST or while stocks last, whichever is earlier.
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter, the Eligible Entrant must complete the following during the Promotional Period:
Online: visit https://naturesown.com.au/, follow the prompts to the entry form, input the requested details, accept the T&Cs, and submit the fully completed entry form.
The Promoter will not be responsible for a failure for the Eligible Entrant to provide correct details.
Only one entry per household is permitted.
Receiving the Seeds:
Seeds will be sent to Eligible Entrants via standard postage to the address provided on the entry form.
Delays in shipping times may be experienced, please follow up with logistics supplier for updates on your delivery.
Follow instructions for planting available on the seed pack. Promoter will not be liable for any damage caused, failure for plant to thrive or other loss sustained in connection with any trees planted.
|Item Description||Value (per prize)||Eligible participants||Condition|
|Seeds pack||$2.89 + standard postage||Instant, while stock lasts.||While stock lasts.|
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Eligible Entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the Eligible Entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Only valid and eligible entries from Eligible Entrants will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, Participating Venues, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
7. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and Eligible Entrant’s details (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that an Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win a prize. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win a prize. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify Eligible Entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Eligible Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Eligible Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the Promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Eligible Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original work of the Eligible Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party, or they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Conditions of Entry, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
11. Without limiting any other terms herein, Eligible Entrants agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
12. As a condition of entering this promotion, each Eligible Entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
13. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) any prize.
15. The Eligible Entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
16. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
17. If any prize (or any element of a prize) is not taken or redeemed at the time specified by the Promoter, the prize is forfeited by the winner.
18. In the event any prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. As a condition of accepting any prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
21. These Conditions of Entry may be updated from time to time.