Flaxseed Oil 1000mg
Why it works
- anti-inflammatory properties
- maintains blood circulation
Flaxseed is a vegetable source of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids are an important part of a healthy diet and may be beneficial to cell structure. Flaxseed oil may help maintain blood circulation, and is rich in alpha linolenic acid which has anit-inflammatory properties.
|RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE||
Take 2 Flaxseed Oil 1000mg capsules three times a day with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
|EACH TABLET CONTAINS||
|AVAILABLE PACK SIZES||
50 Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsules
You might be interested in reading:
- What is chromium and how can it help my health?
- How does fish oil help cholesterol and heart health?
- Why Omega-3 is good for your skin
- Why kids need Omega-3
Want more information? Contact our trained naturopaths.