What is calamari oil used for?
Published February 19, 2015
Calamari oil is growing in awareness and popularity as the rising new addition to the omega-3 family. Like its counterparts, fish oil and krill oil, it’s a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids, especially docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). In fact, one standard 1000mg capsule of calamari oil contains four times more DHA than a standard 1000mg fish oil capsule and six times more DHA than Nature’s Own Ultra Krill Oil. As a potent source of DHA and other omega 3 fatty acids, calamari oil has a number of benefits for the body and may support heart, joint, brain, eye and general health.
Calamari oil may be used to:
- Assist in the maintenance of general well-being
- Support normal growth and cell function
- Maintain joint health and mobility
- Help maintain eye health
- Support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Help maintain healthy cognitive function and memory in the aging brain
- Assist in the maintenance of normal triglyceride levels in healthy people
- Help maintain a healthy LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio in healthy people
- Support normal blood pressure in healthy people
Calamari oil and supplementation
Calamari oil is available on its own as a high strength DHA supplement, as well as in combination with krill oil, to keep your joints active, your heart healthy and your brain working.
Learn about which Nature's Own product may be appropriate for you.SEE THE PRODUCTS HERE
Supporting energy with superfoods
Superfoods may help support your energy levels and the stamina you demand to get through your busy days. Here are our...
Eating sugar free for weight loss
You're eating well and exercising regularly but the weight still won't budge? Could the hidden sugars in your food be...
How can I get my daily dose of vitamin D without getting sunburnt?
It is vital to cover up with sunscreen and protective clothing when...