Benefits of Nature’s Own™ Red Algal™ Omega-3
Published February 3, 2015
Nature’s OwnTM Red AlgalTM Omega-3 is a new and unique addition to the Nature’s OwnTM Omega-3 range. It contains three marine sources: Life’s DHATM, Aquamin and concentrated fish oil, providing the highest source of omega-3 DHA within the Nature’s OwnTM range. Red AlgalTM Omega-3 has numerous benefits for the body including:
- High omega-3 DHA content – It contains 5 x more omega-3 DHA than standard fish oil capsules* and 8x more omega-3 DHA than standard krill oil capsules**.
- A unique algae complex – ‘Red AlgalTM‘ is a unique algae complex combining Life’s DHATM,which is a rich source of omega-3 DHA derived from microalgae, with Aquamin, a natural marine sourced multi-mineral complex. This formula is exclusive to Nature’s OwnTM^.
- Source of concentrated fish oil – Nature’s OwnTM Red AlgalTM Omega-3 combines the benefits of the Red AlgalTM complex with concentrated fish oil, a naturally rich source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Supports healthy ageing – It supports six key concerns of ageing – heart, joint, brain, memory, eye and general health.
- Heart health – Nature’s OwnTM Red AlgalTM Omega-3 helps maintain a healthy heart by assisting in the maintenance of normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels in healthy people
- Joint health – Nature’s OwnTM Red AlgalTM Omega-3 supports joint health and mobility
- Brain health – As a high-strength source of omega-3 DHA, Nature’s OwnTM Red AlgalTM Omega-3 helps support the healthy functioning of the maturing brain
- Memory health – Nature’s OwnTM Red AlgalTM Omega-3 supports cognitive function and memory in the aging brain
- Eye health – This product provides DHA which plays an important role in the retina of the eye
- General health and well-being – Nature’s OwnTM Red AlgalTM Omega-3 supports normal growth and cell function to promote general health and well-being.
- Convenient one-a-day dose – Nature’s OwnTM Red AlgalTM Omega-3 is a convenient one-a-day dose for your omega-3 needs.
- Patented process – It’s been scientifically formulated and blended by Nature’s OwnTM experts. The combination of multiple marine sources in one capsule is made possible by a patented process exclusive to Nature’s OwnTM, as these ingredients do not mix naturally and would normally need to be taken separately.
*When compared to Nature’s OwnTM 1000mg fish oil capsules
**When compared to Nature’s OwnTM Ultra Krill Oil 1000mg capsules
Granted patent number 2014100330
Learn about which Nature's Own product may be appropriate for you.SEE THE PRODUCTS HERE
We all feel a little frazzled and overwhelmed at times from work pressures or juggling multiple...
What is considered a healthy cholesterol level?
Cholesterol is carried in the blood stream in particles called lipoproteins. These are named according to how big they...
Benefits of vitamin C
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water‐soluble vitamin that’s required from the diet on a regular basis to assist...