Activated Methyl B12
Why it works
- Mecobalamin; is an active form of B12 found in the human body, which can participate directly as coenzyme for metabolic reactions.
- Vitamin B12 (mecobalamin) is involved in the healthy function of re-methylation pathways including in the synthesis of methionine from homocysteine.
- Flavour free, mini tablet for sublingual delivery for convenience.
- Vegetarian, vegans, those with limited meat and dairy intake and the elderly may have an increased need for Vitamin B12.
|RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE||
Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
|EACH TABLET CONTAINS||
Vitamin B12 (mecobalamin) 1000mcg
You might be interested in reading:
- How Nature’s OwnTM Chromium Picolinate 400mcg supports metabolism
- Tips to block out distractions and stay focused
- Five tips to improve your productivity
- Is caffeine the answer to boosting productivity?
Want more information? Contact our trained naturopaths.