Why it works
- The enzymes Amylase, Protease & Lipase break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Papain assists digestion and relieves symptoms associated with poor digestion
- Bromelain provides digestive support
- Ginger helps relieve indigestion & flatulence
- Suitable for vegetarians, in an easy-to swallow vegetable capsule
Digestive Enzymes are important for breaking down and digesting food helping our bodies get the nutrients they need. Modern Western diets can be high in proteins, fats or carbohydrates, which may be harder or take longer to break down. Nature’s Own Digestive Ease contains a comprehensive combination of beneficial plant derived enzymes plus with the added benefit of ginger to help relieve flatulence and indigestion, which may be accompanied by symptoms such as stomach discomfort, nausea or bloating.
|RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE||
Take 1 capsule with each meal (3 per day). Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
|EACH TABLET CONTAINS||
No added yeast, artificial colours or flavours, or artificial sweeteners. Contains sodium metabisulfite.
|AVAILABLE PACK SIZES||
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
You might be interested in reading:
- What is Lecithin?
- How Nature’s OwnTM Lecithin 1200mg can help my liver
- What is the Digestive Benefit of Fermented Foods?
- How Do Antibiotics Affect Digestion?
Want more information? Contact our trained naturopaths.