Same great quality, smart new look
To help you find Nature’s Own Complete Sleep with its smart new packaging, we’ve kept this product in a box, but now you’ll need to look for our new dark green box with a pearlescent white, purple and silver front label. This product is located in the Sleep Management category at your local stockist.
Read more about the smart new look coming to the Nature’s Own range of products.
Why it works
- for sleep, insomnia & stress
- helps you fall asleep
- helps you stay asleep
- allows you to wake up refreshed
Nature’s Own Complete Sleep contains an innovative combination of two key ingredients to help relieve stress and assist a healthy sleep:
- Lactium(R) is a bioactive peptide to help alleviate stress, one of the most common causes of sleeping difficulty, enabling a better night’s sleep.
- Ziziphus is a herb that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for its mild sedative action to help calm the nerves and mind, help you fall asleep and stay asleep. So you may obtain a quality night’s sleep and can wake up feeling refreshed.
|RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE||
Take 2 Complete Sleep capsules 30 minutes before retiring for sleep. If woken from sleep during the night 1 additional capsule can be taken. Do not exceed a daily dose of 4 capsules.
|EACH TABLET CONTAINS||
Each capsule contains Lactium (alpha-casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein) 75mg, Ziziphus jujuba (Red Date) ext. equiv. to dry seed (4.5g) 4500mg
|AVAILABLE PACK SIZES||
30 Complete Sleep Capsules
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. This product is derived from cows milk and contains lactose. Products containing Lactium(R) are not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on professional advice. Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
You might be interested in reading:
- What to do if you wake up in the middle of the night
- Why do I dream when I sleep and is it healthy?
- How herbs can help you sleep better
- How much sleep do I need?
Want more information? Contact our trained naturopaths.